Saturday 19 July 2014

UnMasked

Review - Kiehl's 'Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque'








I've always been one of those people who buy a face mask and use it twice and never use it again. Masks have been absent from my beauty regime since I can remember having a beauty regime. 

I recently had a free mini facial from Kiehl's and this is one of the products I took away with me. I've never really been a big fan of Kiehl's but thats probably because I never bother looking at their stuff.

After using the mask a few times I am very impressed, and it has now been added to my routine. I never thought I needed a face mask but after using this product once a week you can really see the difference. It should be an essential in everyones beauty kit.

Here are all the details of what it is and what it does -

- It contains Amazonian White clay,  clay products work wonders on my skin. They can be used for any skin type and help with everything from dullness to oily and blemish prone skin. 

- It also contains Aloe Vera which is very calming on the skin (always a bonus)

- It has no foul smell, smells very natural and earthy.

- It is a 'deep cleansing masque', that helps to minimise the appearance of pores. 

- It has a lovely smooth texture, not sticky at all. It will glide onto your skin and doesn't leave your face feeling tight or stiff.




- Apply it to damp skin, leave for 10-15 minutes and then just remove with a wet cloth/muslin or just wash it off.

My face definitely felt brighter, fresher and clean without the product stripping back the skin completely.



It retails at £21.50 for 125 ml, which is quite reasonable. Its a big tub and a little goes a long way. You also only need to be doing this once or maybe twice a week so you're not going to be using it every day.

I definitely recommend this product, and if you're not sure go and get yourself a sample from a Kiehl's counter and give it a try. 


No comments:

Post a Comment