Sunday 25 May 2014

How To - Depot your M.A.C eyeshadows








I purchased the MAC Pro Palette a while ago with the eyeshadow insert for 15 shadows. The palette is slim and sleek, and isn't too pricey, it costs £14.00 for the palette and then £6.50 for the eyeshadow insert. If you're like me and can't decide what make-up I need for a certain occasion and end up taking everything I own, this will definitely benefit you. Its easy to transport 15 eyeshadows without them taking up all the room in your make-up bag.

This also means that when you purchase eyeshadows it will cost you £10 for the shadow magnet instead of the usual £12.50 which includes the pot.

I had some eyeshadows that I had bought before I got the palette and recently de-potted them. Here is a quick tutorial on how to depot your eyeshadows.





If the video doesn't appear click here instead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0YW599Z9bY

Thanks for watching!






No comments:

Post a Comment