Tuesday 3 March 2015

OMOROVICZA DEEP CLEANSING MASK



This blog post is long over-due! I've been meaning to do write some posts but I've been so busy and just haven't got around to it. My to-do list just keeps growing (probably because i'm obsessed with buying new products) but hopefully I will get back into the routine of posting regularly.

My first Review of 2015 is Omorovicza's Deep Cleansing Mask. 


Over Christmas/New Years - how long ago does that seem, I ate/drank far too much and didn't look after my skin. My skin (and my head) suffered, causing severe dehydration and some blemishes. 

To treat the dehydration I did my usual skincare routine adding a few extras. I love the Clarin's Lotus Oil but switched it up and tried the Blue Orchid Oil to tackle my dehydration which made a massive difference. Along with this I needed a good treatment mask. I used GlamGlow's Super Mud Treatment to help treat the blemishes. Unfortunately between myself and my two sisters we managed to finish the pot off pretty quickly, so I decided to invest in the Deep Cleansing Clay Mask from Omorovicza after hearing amazing reviews!


What it does

'Calcium and magnesium-rich mask clears congested pores and brightens tone as it draws out impurities', 'Moor mud purifies the skin without leaving it taut'

What's in it/Benefits

Clay mask containing Hungarian Mud from Lake Hévíz and Thermal Water. 

Hungarian Mud Benefits 
- Hungarian Mud comes from Lake Hévíz which is the largest natural hot water lake in the world. It's known for its natural healing strengths. 
- Natural exfoliation
- Soothing, helps with circulation

Magnesium
- Anti-allergic, effective when treating/relieving skin that is prone to allergic reactions. Deeply cleanses the skin.
- Anti-ageing
- Helps to combat break outs. Good for acne skin.

Kaolin/Calcium Carbonate
- Reduces and controls the production of excess sebum which is the main cause of oily skin.
- Removes Toxins from the skin.
- Healing/Soothing/helps with inflammation.

Pannon Complex
- A blend of proteins and vitamins (Always a bonus for the skin)

This is a really good product for people with oily/combination skin. It will definitely help to combat excess sebum, matti-fying the skin without stripping it.



How I use it

I use the mask 1/2 a week. Normally I just stick to once a week but because of all the skin issues I've been experiencing I added an extra day.

The pot comes with a little scooper spoon which is really handy, you can just scoop out the amount you want.(I love this, I hate when i get product in my nails!) I usually put it on to the back of my hand first and then if i've taken too much I can always use the spoon and put it back in. 

I remove all my makeup first so I do a pre-cleanse then i'll put the mask on. Leave it on for 15-20 minutes, sometimes I leave it on for up to 30mins. When you first put it on it can tingle a little bit.

I remove it with a muslin cloth and warm water or you can just wash it off.








Overview


Definitely a new fave product! It's one of those products that shows its effects straight away. 

I would recommend this to anyone with problematic congested skin. Even if you don't suffer from spots all the time, it's a great product for giving your skin a good deep cleansing, bringing out problems you can't always see.

After you've used it your skin will feel lovely and smooth, although a * little warning * because it is so good at drawing out impurities, the next day I did find every little bump or pimple I had sitting under the skin came out - so don't use it the day before a party/if you're going out. 

Don't worry the bumps cleared up pretty quickly. You can also use it as an overnight spot treatment. Just apply a little to the spot/congested area and wash it off in the morning.

If you're a fan of the GlamGlow Super Mud you'll love this. The GlamGlow retails at £44.99 for 34grams and the Deep Cleansing Mask costs £57 for 50ml. Its a big pot and will last you a long time because you're not using it everyday. 

If you're thinking of investing in a new Clearing Treatment mask I would definitely recommend this Deep Cleansing Mask - Better value for money/results than the GlamGlow (in my opinion). It made a difference to my skin, I saw a difference after just one use.


*Available at Cult Beauty, SpaceNK, Liberty,  Feel Unique for £57*

I recently signed up for Space NK's N.Dulge Card, if you're thinking about getting this from Space NK do it and sign up! Its like a points system, if you spend over £100 you get £5 of your next spend. If you're a skincare/make-up shopping addict like me you'll be forever getting £5 off!






1 comment: